Contact details of the Controller are:
- CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE
- Boulevard “3-ta Makedonska Brigada” No. 45 / 1-2
- Phone number: (+389) 2 3217 016
- Website: https://srce.com.mk/
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect from you?
THE CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE is a controller of the personal data that you (as a personal data subject) give us. When visiting our website and using our web services we process a number of personal data, as follows:
1. To schedule an appointment
- Phone number
2. To contact us
- Phone number
3. For cookies
In order to monitor, analyze, maintain, develop and improve the functionalities of the website, during the visit to the website, the CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE automatically collects the following data:
- URL of the website through which you came to our website;
- IP address;
- basic parameters for browser, operating system and device;
- visited address on our website;
- date and time of the visit;
What purposes is the collected personal data used for?
We process your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Schedule an appointment
- Answer any of your questions or requests that you have asked us through the “contact us” form
- Improving the user experience and optimizing and improving the functionality of the website
Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected. The processing of your personal data for another purpose can be done only with your prior consent.
How is personal data processed?
You directly provide us with the personal data we collect when you use any of the above services.
The processing of your personal data THE CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE is in accordance with the regulations for personal data protection of the Republic of Macedonia, taking all prescribed technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and protection in the processing of personal data at its disposal. The employees of the CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE are obliged to keep secret all information (including personal data) that will be obtained during the performance of their duties. THE CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE applies security measures when collecting, storing and processing information to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, as well as non-personal data, which are stored on our site. Hosting and storage of your personal data takes place at the CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE which is located in the Republic of Macedonia
Personal data can be disclosed only to the competent authorities in a procedure provided by law.
For any additional information, questions or remarks regarding personal data protection, the personal data subjects can submit an e-mail to the Personal Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
The legal basis for processing your data for the listed activities is different, as follows:
- To schedule an appointment, the legal basis for processing your personal data is the consent you give us for that purpose.
- In order to make contact with us, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent you give us for that purpose.
What are your rights?
- Right to access – you have the right to receive confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed, as well as to have access to your personal data and additional information relating to the processing of personal data.
- Right to Correction – If you believe that any personal data we collect is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request and receive correction of incorrect data or supplementation of incomplete personal data.
- Right to delete – you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, and we will accept that request if personal data is no longer needed to meet the purposes, if processing objections and we fail to prove that our legitimate interest is greater of your fundamental freedoms and rights, and if personal data are processed illegally.
- Right to withdraw the consent – you have the right to withdraw the given consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing that was based on the consent before it was withdrawn.
- Right to portability – you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format where you have the right to transfer that data to another controller. When exercising the right of portability, you have the right to receive direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another, if this is technically possible.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data – you have the right to request the processing to stop while the accuracy of the data is being determined, while checking if a legitimate interest prevails over your fundamental rights and freedoms and the like.
If you still think that your personal data is not processed in accordance with the Law, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Agency and submit a request to them.
You can exercise your rights for free by contacting our officer at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, on the phone number (+389) 2 3217 016, or you can contact us in person at the CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.О. SKOPJE, and we will answer you within 30 days.
THE CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE uses the information it collects using cookies (“cookies”) for re-marketing for Google AdWords and Facebook, for its own advertising on other websites that will be visited by the user who has previously visited the website at https://srce.com.mk/.
Google, Facebook and other third parties display AdWords, or so-called “Ads” through various websites and applications that the user visits and uses. These “ads” are also based on previous user visits to the website of the CENTER FOR INTERNAL DISEASES – HEART P.Z.O. SKOPJE through using cookies.
Users can customize the way Google and Facebook advertise to them by accessing the following pages:
- About Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en,
- About Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
The user can completely give up this way of advertising based on his previous interest by setting the cookie settings in the browser used by the user. DoNotTrack (“DNT”) is a functionality that allows the user to set up their web browser in such a way that it informs the web pages that their internet traffic is not to be monitored. The user can enable or disable the “DNT” functionality by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” section of the web browser they are using.
Acceptance of the terms